Evansville, Indiana
100% full Not resolved

Brian Bennett is known for his excellent customer service (We can do that) ability and charming personality. However his free wheeling attitude is often at odds with getting results. His websites easily cost more money than they are worth and he will not hesitate to sabotage your project if he becomes emotional and angry which happens quite often.

Mr. Bennett is the owner of Social life Marketing, news4u.com, and Penny Lane which feature slick websites, and lots of catch phrases, but clients working with Mr. Bennett paint a different picture.

We strongly advise that you not do business with Mr Brian Bennett, he will make every effort to take advantage of you, take as much money as he can from you, and leave you thoroughly dissatisfied with the experience.

Go with another web design firm; save yourself the money and the aggravation.

Had an Experience with Social Life Media?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

A useful Review of Agriya From Jonathan Carroll & Inspirational Success Speech by Agriya’s Dynamic VP Ms. Sheerin Banu Agriya "Two of Agriya’s special clients Jonathan and Casey express their gratitude towards Agriya’s responsive service. Here they are discussing our efforts in assisting them to establish a fundraising website for..." Read more Highster Mobile - Highway Robbery Highster Mobile "A few months ago I purchased Highster Mobile Cell Phone Spy software for 69 dollars. The site at http://highstermobile.com did not indicate anything about purchasing a monthly subscription so I..." Read more Spywhizz - This guy is a robber! Spywhizz "Do not let this *** bag steal your money. He simply is a day light robber! I think FBI should involve and hunt him and his www.spywhizz activity. Youtube must..." Read more Bitdefender - Can't install on a brand new MacBook Pro Bitdefender "I bought a brand new MacBook Pro, within a week I decided to play it safe and install an antivirus. I saw on several websites that Bitdefender didn't slow down..." Read more Sick sick sick of UPS Ups "I lost my phone and had a replacemrnt shipped to me for delivery the next day (27th July 2017) with UPS. I tracked my package sat at home and waited..." Read more Don't trust Waterpik Waterpik "Waterpik promoted their WP660 for international use. Having moved overseas and a different power supply, it stopped working. The same product In the UK is promoted today as suitable for..." Read more Powersportsmax - Terrible customer service Powersportsmax "Power Sports Max's customer service sucks. I have NEVER written a bad review on a company, but I felt that these guys are so terrible that people need to know...." Read more Pictures On Gold - I don't think they understand what "gold-filled" is supposed to mean. Pictures On Gold "I ordered a class ring from Pictures on Gold some time ago, because the school's official rings were waaay too pricy. I chose 14k gold-filled instead of solid gold to..." Read more